45 Pages V  « < 43 44 45  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mafia Game 120, Now with full reboot experience
nama
post Yesterday, 05:23 AM
Post #881

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,246

Sorry for not responding when you said take care of yourself sweet friend; I hope that didn't seem rude to you, I appreciated it - I'm trying to keep talk as friends out of games for a bit to see how it changes my mentality or w/e, dunno if that makes sense.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
nama
post Yesterday, 05:25 AM
Post #882

QUOTE (Plotinus @ Jul 23 2017, 06:22 AM) *
QUOTE (nama @ Jul 23 2017, 07:09 AM) *
Oh, that's how I understood it; I responded in a coded way that I thought you would also understand but somehow my code was lost.

I didn't at first but we understood each other eventually!
Ye we got there. I think we were probably looking at the same things, I just didn't think it was as AI as you, but you're way better reading Nacho than I am so

+Quote Post
Petyr Baelish th...
post Yesterday, 06:24 AM
Post #883

Mafioso 4

Member No.: 671

QUOTE (nama @ Jul 23 2017, 08:23 AM) *
Sorry for not responding when you said take care of yourself sweet friend; I hope that didn't seem rude to you, I appreciated it - I'm trying to keep talk as friends out of games for a bit to see how it changes my mentality or w/e, dunno if that makes sense.

Hi. Good job there in the game! After the initial rocky start I never doubted you

--------------------
Snax about me:
What did I say? He is actualy capable of figuring things out once he decides to leave the tantrums, drama, derping, and overall cuckoo crazy behind.
Edit: How could I forget bluster?

+Quote Post
Plotinus
post Yesterday, 06:34 AM
Post #884

Senior Wizard

Member No.: 2,214

QUOTE (nama @ Jul 23 2017, 07:23 AM) *

It's okay! It didn't seem rude at all and I can understand completely wanting to compartmentalise like that. Boundaries are good! I hope it works out for you and makes games more enjoyable for you. I'll try to be mindful of that boundary in the future and I hope that you'll tell me when I mess up; I won't scumread you for it or be hurt by you doing what you need to do to keep games fun.

I said it because I know how I wrecked I feel the next day after an all nighter so I had an empathy attack tongue2.gif

+Quote Post
nama
post Yesterday, 07:01 AM
Post #885

@Petyr yea I admittedly have a pretty weird way of scumhunting, glad we got on the same page without too much fuss ^_^

@Plot it's not like a hard boundary or anything don't worry <3 thanks for the empathy attack XD

+Quote Post

45 Pages V  « < 43 44 45
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2017 - 10:36 AM
Bridged By IpbWiki: Integration Of Invision Power Board and MediaWiki © GlobalSoft